photo public?????

Show
  1. Fixer
    INNM-fallingbreaking-away / May 13 2016 18.43

Heya

OK! Wasnt sure where to put this really!

Im having my photo in the school newslater holding up the awareness poster i create every month for like awareness days: autism, mental health, bullying. - idont really know how im feeling like one way i feel good in myself and like i want to somekidna get noticed and not ohter people in the role get the recongision as my name on posters isnt on their as i didnt want people to know! -but i guess by this poster people will!

other way i dont sixth formers to notice and people confront me on it!-as this is a thing where you get both postive and negative comments!!!! Some people throw and like what the hell with the posters and some people actually care to put them up and people like TA's really credit me for it?

i dont know what way to take it!

Also: IF you see this can you please get involved/help me in my next mental ehalth awarenss poster see campaigning board latest thread of mine for more info 

Thanks

Pallavi x

2. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Apr 27 2016 13.17
    drowningbyanxietynnm / 22 april 2016 at 19:49

Heya

Im having my photo in the school newslater holding up the awareness poster i create every month for like awareness days: autism, mental health, bullying. - idont really know how im feeling like one way i feel good in myself and like i want to somekidna get noticed and not ohter people in the role get the recongision as my name on posters isnt on their as i didnt want people to know! -but i guess by this poster people will!

other way i dont sixth formers to notice and people confront me on it!-as this is a thing where you get both postive and negative comments!!!! Some people throw and like what the hell with the posters and some people actually care to put them up and people like TA's really credit me for it?

Also: IF you see this can you please get involved/help me in my next mental ehalth awarenss poster see campaigning board latest thread of mine for more info 

Thanks

Pallavi x

Hi Pallavi,

It's so amazing that you do so much work around raising awareness. That awareness is what makes a massive difference to the understanding that everyone has and can give so much more support. You should be really proud!

It can be one of those things that you do to help others and yourself and without looking for that recognition but it's also ok to have all your efforts appreciated and it's about what feels right for you. No one should ever call you out on it though.

Maybe let us know how you get on with your picture in the newsletter?

Jas-host

3. Fixer
    INNM-fallingbreaking-away / Apr 27 2016 18.48
    childline / host

Hi Pallavi,

It's so amazing that you do so much work around raising awareness. That awareness is what makes a massive difference to the understanding that everyone has and can give so much more support. You should be really proud!

It can be one of those things that you do to help others and yourself and without looking for that recognition but it's also ok to have all your efforts appreciated and it's about what feels right for you. No one should ever call you out on it though.

Maybe let us know how you get on with your picture in the newsletter?

Jas-host

Hi thank yoU!
    It started off as a one of thing and then it got liked by the people in the dept and still is being honest so i know creat them every month!!! :)

Just still nervous on getting the newsletter on firday and people seeing my phto on there :( -scared on what people will say especially as its easy for people to have negative responses to this)

Pallavi

4. Childline Avatar
    Gracie128Girl / Apr 29 2016 20.35

Hiya I am only 10 and I have posted pictures online on a game and I am worried my parents will find out!

5. Fixer
    INNM-fallingbreaking-away / May 13 2016 18.38
    gracie128girl / 29 april 2016 at 20:35

Hiya I am only 10 and I have posted pictures online on a game and I am worried my parents will find out!

Hi

Sorry for late see?

It might help to post your own thread to get more immediate or faster response?

Im not quite sure what to do? Maybe you could tell them if you feel brave enough or reaseach if thers a way you could undo it but sometomes this isnt possible? Are thesephotoes of yourself?? i gues you could always call up the complany but then your only 10 so maybe a big step if me 17 cant do things mysefl?

Sorry

Pallavi

6. Fixer
    INNM-fallingbreaking-away / May 13 2016 18.43
    drowningbyanxietynnm / 22 april 2016 at 19:49

Heya

Thanks

Pallavi x

Hi

Nwes paprer went out today! (as in school one lol)

nO ONE SAID ANYTHING apart from my old formtutor who was like just talking to my soiciology teacher on a compltely general way i guess time pass and she told me in that going i liked your photo in the news letter and thought its good what you do? But then i walked out the classrrom completely unexplectedly nothing to do with waht she said i guess it was just everything nerves on exams, going on study elave today, and attachements and like her like i like her and she isreally nice but just have wiredness on attachements (more on my tehad in lonlieness think??)

Im currently banned from doing the june one i have sent it to another person to do? but then for her to send me the version to adjust etc.

Palalvi x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything