Everyone on childline is like a ferrero roche (that chocolate) :

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    terror-of-knowing / May 26 2016 19.03

We are all like ferrero roches.

We have a hard, nutty outer shell. Its our fake smile and our mask, or maybe its aggresion or how we dress.

Then we have a soft bit. Our emotions and feelings. Thats the bit that gets hurt. our true personality and our talents.

Then a hard nut in the centre. This is the part that not many ppl know about. This is our strong inner core. This is the bit that keeps us going and no one can get rid of it.

Ive tried to make that sound poetic. But all we have to do is bring the soft bit to the outside and never lose the hard nut in the middle.

Meganxx

2. Childline Avatar
    Helpful-Becki / Sep 10 2013 18.31
    dont / forget

We have a hard, nutty outer shell. Its our fake smile and our mask, or maybe its aggresion or how we dress.

Then we have a soft bit. Our emotions and feelings. Thats the bit that gets hurt. our true personality and our talents.

Then a hard nut in the centre. This is the part that not many ppl know about. This is our strong inner core. This is the bit that keeps us going and no one can get rid of it.

Ive tried to make that sound poetic. But all we have to do is bring the soft bit to the outside and never lose the hard nut in the middle.

Meganxx

Hey Megan,

This is lovely and so true! Its very wrll thought out, well done :)

Becki xx

3. Childline Avatar
    LouLou31 / Sep 10 2013 19.30

I really love this thread! It's so true and it's about chocolate! Well done on creating such a individual way of putting it!

lou x

4. Childline Avatar
    terror-of-knowing / Sep 11 2013 14.30
    helpful / becki

Hey Megan,

This is lovely and so true! Its very wrll thought out, well done :)

Becki xx

Aww thanks :)

meganxx

5. Childline Avatar
    terror-of-knowing / Sep 11 2013 14.30
    loulou31 / 10 september 2013 at 19:30

I really love this thread! It's so true and it's about chocolate! Well done on creating such a individual way of putting it!

lou x

lol.

meganxx

6. Childline Avatar
    Charlie-Host / Sep 12 2013 11.24
    dont / forget

Meganxx

Megan I love this description  It's wicked.

I think you all work really hard to help each other build a harder nutty centre.

I would really like others to see this and was trying to work out which board we could pin it in. If you like? What do you think? Maybe self-esteem, How you feelin? or even the creative writing board? No worries if not.

Charlie-Host

7. Childline Avatar
    xxArielxx / Sep 12 2013 15.02

LOVE this Megan!

This put a smile on my face so thanks :) so lovely :)

Ariel xxxx

8. Childline Avatar
    Charlie-Host / Sep 12 2013 15.47
    xxarielxx / today at 15:02

LOVE this Megan!

Ariel xxxx

I know right? It's fab.

It's nice to see your name on the boards again Ariel

Charlie-Host

9. Mute
    RockMe / Sep 12 2013 21.52

Hi,

What a great simalay or personification. So nice of you <333 We're hard nuts to crack hehe Thanks you tooo ;)

Good luck

RockMe xxx

10. Childline Avatar
    terror-of-knowing / Sep 13 2013 17.05
    charlie / host

Megan I love this description  It's wicked.

I think you all work really hard to help each other build a harder nutty centre.

I would really like others to see this and was trying to work out which board we could pin it in. If you like? What do you think? Maybe self-esteem, How you feelin? or even the creative writing board? No worries if not.

Charlie-Host

Thanks. I was gonna write a poem about it but tbh NOTHING rhymes with ferrero roche :D

Yh.

Wow thanks, i'd love for it to be pinned. I just put it in this board cos i didnt know where it should go. I dont think creative writing. maybe self esteem or how u feelin, idk.

Meganxx

11. Childline Avatar
    terror-of-knowing / Sep 13 2013 17.06
    xxarielxx / 12 september 2013 at 15:02

LOVE this Megan!

Ariel xxxx

Aww thanks :)

Im smiling now too :)

meganxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything