If you can’t download Zipit, you might not have enough room on your phone. You need about 9MB free, as it’s full of images! You could try some spring cleaning of old apps you don’t use any more and then try downloading it again.
- Zipit is designed to work best on recent Android devices running the operating system Jelly Bean, but will work on older operating systems
- You will need to have some free space in your phone’s external storage in order to save and share images
- Zipit is designed to work best on iOS 7. Find out more about iOS 7 on the Apple website. You might have to clear some space on your phone before you can download it.
- Zipit will work on iOS 5 & 6 but you may not be able to share the pictures in all of the ways listed above.
- If you can’t see the whole image when you’ve shared it, try tapping on the image and the whole image should then pop up.
- You can download Zipit to an iPod touch but you won’t be able to text anyone from it.
- You might be able to get it to work on an iPad, but it wasn’t designed to be used on one, so your mileage may vary.
- Zipit is designed to work best on BlackBerry 10, but also works for 6 and 7.
- Some Blackberry smartphones won’t let you send images by text from an app.
With BlackBerry 6 & 7, you can save images to the phone to then share on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. You can not share directly from the app on to social networks.
If you have any trouble getting the app to work or any comments for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org