Use your mouse to hover over each option on the left hand side of the tool to find out what each one does.
- Use the ‘paintbrush’ to draw freehand on your creation.
- ‘Draw a line’ will add straight lines to your creation.
- If you want to draw a solid shape, you can use the ‘draw a filled shape’ option to draw a shape which will fill itself with colour.
- ‘Draw a rectangle’ will add rectangular shapes to your creation.
- ‘Draw a circle’ will add a circular shapes to your creation.
- You can change the thickness of your lines using the ‘Choose line thickness’ option.
- Change the colour of your lines, shapes and the paintbrush by using the ‘choose line colour’ option.
- Change the fill colour or your shapes by using the ‘Choose fill colour’ option.
- The ‘Modify creation’ option lets you change the size of shapes and allows you change their position on your creation.
- The ‘Eraser’ lets you delete anything you don’t want on your creation, just click on what you want to get rid of.
The options on the right hand side let you add things to your canvas.
- Click on the ‘Background’ tab to take a look at all the different backgrounds there are and click on the one you want to add. It will then appear on your creation.
- Click on the ‘Images’ tab and choose which category you want, and then click on which image you want to add to your creation. Your chosen image will then show as your mouse pointer and you can click to add it anywhere on your creation, as many times as you like.
- Use the text tool to write on your creation. It could be lyrics, poems or anything you want. You can choose the font size, style and colour of your text using the options above the text box. Click ok to add your text to your creation.
- The Wordbank lets you add word ‘magnets’ to your creation. Choose the category you want and then find the word you want to add. Click and drag the word onto your canvas as many times as you like, or add different words.
- You can choose something you have already created from your Locker to edit or add to.
Once you are happy with your creation, click ‘Save’ to save your creation to your locker. Once it has been saved to you locker, you can choose to submit it to the public gallery and decide which gallery categories to add your image to.